Monday, July 05, 2004

Twas 'Fate' ultimately..

Trying to slake her thirst, on a hot,
sultry summer afternoon, from a
wayside cistern, a girl tried to open
the gauzed door, which provided aegis,
to that cistern. “Is it very resilient to
unfasten? or am I not robust enough?
why should you hurt me, trounce me?
why shouldn’t you allow me to quench
my proliferating thirst? Tell me you divinity!
Am I not fit to have a gulp from this
cistern? Am I not gifted enough to
breathe in this globe? What is spurring
you to deny me from taking it? What
is walling you to grant me allowance?
Are you atrocious? Aren’t you ….
humanitarian?” The girl began to question
the divine as she was reaching the
apex of her dying thirst. Then
ultimately, she, out of desperation,
tried to open the door and tried
it with great diligence, when the
door trashed open and peeping in
through she could find no water in
it. ”All is my fate”, she uttered
desperately and went off in tranquility.

No comments: