Thursday, July 15, 2004

Nature – What a creation….

Reclining on my easy chair, I
was relishing the beauty of,
the mauve Daphne, Ah!
what a fragrance does it emit!!!
As sun was giving way for,
the dusk to rise up, it was
welcomed by the plashing
leaves of the rangy eucalyptus,
whose pliable branches ostracized,
some of the leaves, it owned, to the,
mud. Why? Why? Was, enmity, the
reason? Or is that tree atrocious?
Or, are the leaves ragged? ………
..a plethora of thoughts and doubts,
traveled through my mind. So I,
got riled and tried to cease,
probing on that. I rolled my eyelids
towards the sky and glared at the
stars. Inconspicuous.. and at the
moon, very jejune and melancholic
was it.. Bowing down my head, I caught
sight of a cat, with its bright eyes,
staring at me from the facade of,
my bungalow. Trying to hide my,
Fear, I replied it, with my fervid,
Sight on it. Raising from my seat,
I stepped on a grasshopper unknowingly.
Oh ! Oh! What a crime was that ?
Oh! What a mistake was that? Why?
Why should I do that ? What made me
do that? Why did I disturb the eirenic
nature? Oh! Why did I disturb your
creation? Tell me! You divine deity,
Tell me! Tell me!, I cried desperately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Poem