Sunday, July 11, 2004

No doubt.. He's great.....

You people know, he's great.. No question arises there.
He is really great.. Vow.How melodious will they(his music) be? He loves music, Very boisterous personality. Works hard..Day and Night...
Dusk & Dawn(unlike me..). Never does he get annoyed. Very calm & serene. Very Natural person..

My admiration.. Yes. So many films & albums. All touching your soul and my soul too.
You'll feel every bit of his music. I felt. One in one lakh might be a flop. That too is rare.
Is that Music, which he composes??
Nah, it's something superior than that.
He is divine.
Indolent? Does he know that word. I don't think so..
Very hard working.. No easy goings.. Huh!
He improvises every minute rather than getting satisfied with the first attempt.
Very eirenic will his music be. Yes. Can even make the SUN rise in the west.. This is no exaggerations.. Mind it.

Today, I was hearing some of his old tracks. I was lost u know..
Hey, Try quelling your goose - pimples, if you can, while you hear his compositions. Right?
His music gives us a taste of his superiority & love in Music.
Hey, Music comes from his heart and not from his mind.
But, u know, he is a simple person, but very realistic in his profession. Really god - gifted huh!

Ya. He is none other than A.R.RAHMAN, the man who can make you imbued with joy with his m..u..s..i..c.



No comments: