Saturday, July 17, 2004

Incessant, frantic inactivity...

Hmm...
Life is boring..
No plan. No work. No mind. No effort. No activity. Nothing. What to do?? Can any one suggest me?

Yes. I have finished my +2. And from April 1, I am free. I was elated for somedays that burden was all over. But nah......

It's 3 months since I worked something genuine. Life has become a bullock cart.. Doesnt flee. But crawls....

Very slow..

Mmm.. Yes. Had a friend here, who used to regale me. Gone..
he has gone somewhere..

Days are spent sleeping...
Tried to refurbish my house. Had no interest, but.

College might start somewhere in the middle of august. Still 40 days more..

I have become indecisive. Sometimes, I get ireful & irascible, thinking how to spend days. Every hour crawls.. but no idea, do I get on how to spend.

I am living a rural area. No entertainment. No amusement. Nothing.
Hm.. Even to get a nice pen, got to travel down 15 kms. Huh!

No fine friends in this proximity.
I am helpless, desperate..
Trying to find a solution to quell this inactivity...
Huh!

No comments: