Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A tempestuous and exciting experience..

It wasn’t so exciting when I entered the college, which hosted the counselling. (Here, after 12th class, we use to have couselling for admission in B.E/B.Tech degree for choosing our desired colleges according to our state rank. It commenced today.) I wasn’t so enthusiastic. But the excitement was geared up when I entered the hall and it was at its apex when I stepped into the couselling centre.

My all-time favourite use to be Mechanical Engineering. But according to last year’s trend, for my rank, I was not in a position to get it (Mechanical Engineering) in the most top-notch college. And therefore taking Mechanical Engineering was unpremeditated and was almost ruled out of my choices, I harbored. But to my surprise, when I was reclining at the hall, I noticed quite a number of seats left for Mechanical Engineering in my long desired college (College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu) the best one in Tamilnadu. So I made that my first option.
But seats were getting into paucity when time progressed.
I was becoming restless and petulant and started to be malevolent.
Twas my turn. I had few seats left for B.E (Mechanical) in Anna University (above mentioned college) and I selected it!.
I was very happy and satisfied. College is going to commence on 18th of this month.So, I have got into a very good college. I think I'll have to work hard and study well and do my best there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congrats man.. Had u taken PSG, u wud have joined me. Anywayz.. Congratz. for getting into the best in TN with a good branch. All the best.

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Thanx ashutosh...