Friday, August 13, 2004

Alas...

Alas.........The day has come. It's time for me to bid good bye to my equanimous H..O..M..E..and enter a college environment.. I am leaving my home once for all.. Huh!
I am not very happy, nor am I in dismay. But I am not emotionally touched. I am as normal as......
I hope and wish that the "Atmospheric change" suits me. I wish for an intrepid life..Not much of it..
Hope I enjoy the rest of my life towards....

mm.. I've had many friends, be it e-friends or direct friends.. All of them have been very mellow towards me. I wish them all "Happy Life".. I'll still try to keep in touch with all of 'em...

My friends : LIVE A LIFE TILL YOU REACH ...........
All the best..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best man.
Have a nice time
- Dinesh.

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being late.
I know the feeling of leaving home for the first time. At this point you have started to cast your eyes very much forward. In other words, you have reached the top of your own hill to see the things possible infront of you and yes, there's another hill waiting for you!
Congrats, Ravi!

-Sigit