Monday, August 02, 2004

Addiction…

People do have interests in many acts of life. “Interests” – Ok, one can have. But that interest must not go uncontrolled.

Got to confess.
If I get some new games, I get addicted to it. My whole day’s work gets spoiled and marred. But now I could realize my folly and am in to my effort to control addiction on any act I do.

'Interests' sometimes may give a defiled way to ADDICTION. Addiction results in bad consequences, not good results.
Addiction, in every way, affects one and can make him bewail for it.
A person may love ‘eating’. But once he has turned into a glutton, then his health may spoil.

Reiteration – Have ‘interests’ but not greed. If you have ‘greed’ avoid over-greed.

Addiction can impair one’s plans for work.

Alcohol addiction - A very familiar one.
“Avoid drugs and alcohol” – a recurring statement. But people shirk this statement and then realise while they suffer. Late realisation has become common these days..
Addiction can mar you down. It can have direct influence on one’s health. It can affect one’s character.

A mellow minded can turn bestial, ignoble and sulky. Such an effect it has got.
One’s whole itinerary gets spoiled.So, try avoiding addiction or else it can make you a tyrant of your mind and body.

No comments: