Friday, August 27, 2004

Feel...

I am slowly getting used to this new atmosphere. We have many free classes here. Some classes are boring. Some classes creates intrigue. Now there is a need to adopt a new type of learning, rather than just mugging up the text. Got to understand and analyse each and every bit of "what is being taught".
Sometimes I do feel, "Had I been at home, I cud have been in heaven", But most of the times, I feel comfortable and enjoyable.The stay here is good, but
I still feel "HOME" is "HEAVEN". None other place is that heavenly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've felt the same way too, and even to this moment, in my 3rd semester. There's nothing wrong about it, it's normal. All you have to do is just get along with it. Soon, you'll find new things you didn't have at home, and thought they're interesting or not, they're valuable. Cheers.
-Sigit

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I mean that "though if you find them interesting or not, they're valuable."