Sunday, December 11, 2005

FIVE POINT SOMEONE

Perhaps, I am one of the voracious readers of obsolete books!! Huh! But yes, I am a late thinker and go and grab everything overdue, sometimes, leave it of too.
Ya! This five point someone, which, I feel, the whole of India would have read, is really good to me! Could not really carve out the reason for my admiration to it! Do I find something special in it?
There's nothing special in it, but it's special!Huh!

The language of BHAGAT, his style of writing, the way of expressing romantic or thrilling or haunting moments, whatever and whatever have all been exceedingly excellent.
I do accept, it's a 'simple-vocabulary' work by bhagat, with his intension of reaching 'common men without much vocabulary exposure'(like me, perhaps), but it's a good one to me! Infact, a very profound one!

To u?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have'nt gone thro' but, I heard it's good!

- Prashant