Sunday, October 09, 2005

Renovated...perhaps!

Twas very uninspiring and dull gazing at the same template for long. So i jus thought, I'd give a new avatar and refurbish this blog!

Now it seems pretty fresh and gale. It's been a year and a half since i typed in my first letters into dis one. But, I, internally feel, I do dis "posting" as a possessor of this blog and not as a relisher.

During the early days of its birth, my frequency of scribblings was pretty appreciable. But it has drooped. But i am happy and satisfied that I cud atleast sustain the blog. But onething is sure!
I've ceased to write something interesting these days! Lemme try out something soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the new look is good da!

- Piyush

ZICE World : Signature Company of Ravi Dabbiroo said...

nice blog buddy ... way to go !

ravi ( namesake )
http://ziceoutbound.blogspot.com

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Thanx man!!

Anonymous said...

Good new avatar!

- Prashant