Saturday, October 29, 2005

Again a long gap!!!

Yup! I feel silly to give, the same old reason for this long gap!!(Busy). But yes, I was. All my assessments and practical exams are over now!!

Finally, I am in my native, after succeding lottsa hurdles! I was in a total imbroglio whether to go for diwali or stay back, the reason being, our semester exams had a rumour of coomencing on 3/11.

Then came the schedule for the exam, which noted the coomencement of the exams on 7/11, which gave a sigh of relief. So, I made my final decision to move out for DIWALI. Booked the tickets.

Jus a couple of days before my departure, we felt nasty rains accompanied wid storms in chennai. It was ultimately very cold, that we were unable to pose our heads out. This made my diwali trip a "??". The rains were devastating. Roads were filled with knee-deep water. An unprecedented incident, perhaps!

Fortunately, on the day of departure, Twas all ok, wid the sun poking its nose out! Water on roads started receding....Everything came back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
How r u enjoying the holidayz..
HEre, I am enjoying greatly!

- Prashant