Thursday, March 24, 2005

One of the shining stars, infact the brightest..

I was not so impressed with Yuvan Shankar Raja's RAAM, when it flowed into my ears for the first time. Nor was I too attentive to those musical waves, as I always hear music as my second work.

But then after RAAM's release of visual, my colleagues' hype about the excellency of the film made me tune my ears towards the great composer's composition.

I admired it, lost my bad thoughts that ambushed me, went deep down to the underworld, cruised all way on the sea of Bliss. I felt lush and opulent.

Yuvan's touch in music has touched our inner heart. I am sure, he would also have felt it while composing them. This is one of the few shining stars of Yuvan's forged music heaven.

Hey frendz,, try it out and u'll get drowned into Yuvan's innovation. I really mean, saying this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say on this and so left a comment in the previous post.

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

No I was at Hall Of Guines listening to Project presentation. So I came to AUDI vey late.

Anonymous said...

Yuvan's RAAM rocks man.

And ur new blog tittle rocks.all the best.

-Prashant

Anonymous said...

Yup. Ezpecially Jesudas' song is very melodious.

- Madhavan

Anonymous said...

Hey, added your page in my blogroll