Saturday, July 05, 2008

Page Cannot Be Displayed...

You know, its damn damn frustating and annoying, when you are not able to log on to your blog for about two months.
Yes! Don't know, what error it was. All I could see, when i type "j-ravi.blogspot.com" on the address bar was "The page cannot be displayed". Then, i deciphered that the problem was with my so-called "highly advanced" computer @ home.

Longing to meet all my blogger pals, once again.
Now, I've joined MARUTI SUZUKI, Gurgaon. So, I am at a new place now. Everything new. Getting settled slowly. The good news is BLOGGER works here! Looking forward to frequent blogging.

6 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Congratulations on your new job :)

WritingsForLife said...

yeah that could be quite frustrating :-(

so what is the new URL?

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

@Sam,

Thanks a lot.. :)

@Raaji,

Hey, same one yaar!! No changes in my URL. :)

Chronus Ess said...

maruti Suzuki Gurgaon???

Say my hi.. to all my friends there..
Hitasha, and Amit Saini and the others from my college.
Tell them i love 'em all!


Hi Ravi! how've you been!

Jeya Anand said...

dai...eppadi da irukuthu antha ooru? enjoy panria machi???

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

@Acid tongue;

Oh cool dude!! Amit is my batch mate now..

@Anand:
Hi, its all fine here da..