Friday, June 22, 2007

The WAIT - Peak of Anxiety...



An inferno within,
Burning red inside,
Too hot to extinguish.

A restive state unprecedented,
Jittering teeth,
Jerky limbs,
Loosening grip,
All together,
Intensified all through.

Uncertain and indecisive mind,
Tried hard to kibosh,
Signs of self-placation nil,
Limits transcended.

Was that I?
“You”, pal yelled,
Yes. It was I,
Teeth were mine,
Limbs were mine,
Mind was mine.
Tensity was mine.

Sweat galore,
Filling my face.

World infront faded,
Anxiety approaching its zenith,
Five anxious seconds to pass....

5

4

3

2

1…

“Yes. I did it. I did it”
TATA, You did it for me.
My life’s got a LIFE,
My Insanity turned sane,
Dormancy turned Vivid,
Anxiety abated,
Satisfaction limitless,
Though ephemeral.
Life’s got a meaning,

One hundred sixty seventh afternoon,
Seven years into the 21st century,
The day unforgettable…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, good work.

So, TATA has helped u in getting into TCS. ha ha! Juz kidding.:)

- Madhav

Sara said...

Thanks Ravisekharan. I'm guessing from your blog you must be Jeya's friend. And yes Alanis is a treat to the ears

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

#SARA

Yes sara, I m jeya Anand's frend. :) And i'll try my best to hear to Alanis songs!!

#Madhav

TATA, somehow, has a got a gr8 person to work for his Consultancy services. Dat's me. :)

Sara said...

I'm a born and bred Chennaitte :)

Sara said...

I'm a law student at School Of Excellence in Law

Jeya Anand said...

man ...that was rocking...great...so it seeems u r getting back ....
and congrats again..:)

Keshi said...

terrific!

Keshi.

KAYLEE said...

Nice blog you have:-)

Chronus Ess said...

great blog man!
whats gotten into us engineering guys these days.. we can finally think more than logic!

nice post.
and thanks for the comment on my blog.

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

#Acidtongue

Thanx Sumit... :)