Thursday, August 25, 2005

Alas it came out!!

Hm..

ON that day, it was around 1515 hrs, when i was busy pressing the calculator buttons in a lab class, when an sms roared with a vibration, which read "The results are out", which became usual for me, coz, my friends r experts in creating rumours...Then all my friends' cellphones were flashed with that sms, which cr8ed a mild doubt in me.
Then one of my colleagues fled off to the department and came back running "All cleared!!!". He was so excited, that gave an assurance that results have come. So, we all ran to the department to check. YES, THEY WERE PUBLISHED at the notice board.
I, being at the peak of my excitement, scrolled down for my results, found my name, excitement geared up, scrolled horizontally and was satisfied to see no "U" grades [U grade in a particular subject means that, one has failed in that subject]. Then went on to see my score..... TWAS 8.79 GPA (Grade Point Average)...SATISFIED....

Went off with light heart....Huh!!

Hm.. Nothing exciting happened during the past few days..
Tomorrow, being Gokulashtami, some of my colleagues have left to visit their natives on a three day week-end...

Regarding the THIRD SEMESTER..... Subjects r pretty interesting... But most of the time flees off writing assignments and record work...

Huh! Then FRESHER's PARTY was held some few daysback... Twas a good one too..
Hm.. We had a royal feeling to see all the freshers, stammering and sweating infront of us..Huh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. Visit me soon for Passive income opportunity and EZ Wealth.