Monday, July 04, 2005

Great Mess...

Twas a pretty tough job for the second years in getting a room in the hostels of CEGas our strength was in great number..
I did'nt expect that kinda disorder in CEG. We were called on 29th for HOSTEL ALLOCATION but I was surprised to see no proper planning and organisation. No seriousness and sincerity among the faculy incharge. We were sent back and were asked to come, the following day..Again we were sent back and were asked to appear the third day.. We got frustrated.

I had a mild plan in my mind of becoming a day's scholar. At last on 2nd July I was able to get a room for stay.
Now i am in block 3 room no. 21


Hm.. Settled a bit..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So u did not get ur desired rooom right?
Its ok.It sometimes happens

- Prashant

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Hm..Ya.. but slowly getting used to my new room mates..