Monday, June 13, 2005

Inventing ways...

It's almost a month, since I came to my native.. It's getting a bit bored...with nothing exciting around. Just doing with my lonely but all-time friend, 'the computer'. Inventing ways to spend days. Just hanging on to the crosswords for time-pass. And what else to do..?
Yes. "THE AGE OF EMPIRES - I", would take some time out. A pretty interesting strategy game.

I was out for KODAIKKANAL last week. Superb climate. What else to say..About 10 degree centrgrade, perhaps..Who knows? It was very cool out there. Sweaters became a sure necessity. All sites were fantastic. A pleasent breeze blowing on to us as we walk through. Nights were damn cold. A totally different climatic situation from CHENNAI.

Hm...
Nohting more...Just killing time.. that's it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too just killing time here..

- Prashant

Anonymous said...

Try the other versions of Age of Series. By far Age of mythology is the best.

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

I, too, have heard of Age of Mythology, Agex 2, Age of Kings etc... But acc. to me, nothing can beat Age of Empires - I.

Anonymous said...

There. You'll have to play the game before appreciating it. I have played all versions of it( I have a DVD title 'Age of Empires' Gold edition featuring all the versions of it) and having played them all, I feel Age of Mythology by far is the best. Not only by a good gaming ambeience and superior graphics, but the story line or the plot is superb, unlike in any of the other versions.

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

U r right.. I have not played age of Mythology but just have seen it..