Saturday, April 16, 2005

Tranquility....and excitement..

* And.. the Indians were massacared by AFRIDI on the fifth ODI at Kanpur. One of the worst bowling attacks, I've ever seen. I think the Indians lost their mental strength, though not the physical one, in the absence of Ganguly. When the first two matches were won ingeniously, somthing like 6-0 ran through my mind. But now, my heart is anxious for a 'level series 3-3'

* A peaceful hostel.About 70% evacuated for their natives in connection with Tamil New Year.
I decided not to go, because, not a fortnight has passed from the day,
I came back from my native. I thought spending a useful week-end here at CEG. But so far, I've not. And tomorrow,this goal is surely unattainable. Because, there is a big hurdle in the form of the 6th ODI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At last the series ended 4-2. Very disastrous

-Siddharth