Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Peace.....

President's D..r..e..a..m..


"Oh Almighty, create thoughts and actions
in the minds of the people of my nation
so that they live united.
Oh Almighty, bless my people
a path of live with righteousness
as righteousness give the strength of character.
Help all religious leaders of my country to
give strength to the people to combat the divisive forces.
Guide my people to develop an attitude to appreciate different
ideologies and transform enmity among individuals,
organizations and nations, into friendliness and harmony.
Embed the thought 'Nation is bigger than the Individual'
in the minds of the leaders and people.
Oh God, bless my people to work with perseverance to
transform the country into a peaceful and prosperous nation."

- A.P.J.Abdul Kalam

No comments: