Sunday, September 05, 2004

Returning to Chennai….

On Saturday (04.09.2004), when the pearl city express (chennai - Tuticorin express) (I was in, there) whooshed into the Tuticorin railway station, I was delighted to see my mom who was eagerly waiting for her “SON” with great enthusiasm at the platform.

But today I feel very dull and lost all the glee in me, becoz the day has come to go back to College of Engineering, Guindy and start my routine work over there. I really enjoyed this short three-day stay at home.

Now it’s time for me to pull up my socks and gear up my attitude towards an optimistic path rather than always feeling home sick. But, one thing is that, whenever I go back to my hostels and start chattering and gossiping with my friends, I feel satisfied and never will I feel home sick. This homesickness comes only at the time of leaving the home….

No comments: